This website (“Website”) is the website www.airnote.co.uk, its pages and sub-sites.
Use of this Website and Portal
By accessing or using this Website and/or Portal, you show your agreement to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, do not access or use this Website and/or Portal.
Information and privacy
By accessing this site, you agree that you have read or have had the opportunity to read our Privacy notice, which gives more information on the information that we collect.
Access to the Portal requires you to register with SCUK your offer to join the Portal and SCUK to accept your offer. You will need to provide or upload certain personal information which may be stored outside of the country in which you reside.
SCUK may collect information to assist us in providing a better service to you and maintaining the security of our site(s). Such information may be linked to your account and may generally include a referring URL, browser type, and browsing statistics.
As a condition of your use of the Website and/or Portal, you must comply with a policy of acceptable use. Namely and without limitation: you may not use the Website and/or Portal in a way that is against applicable law, including
- In the commission, enablement or otherwise performance of illegal activity or engaging in threatening, discriminatory, or harassing behaviour;
- Accessing or authorising anyone to access the Website and/or Portal from an embargoed country;
- Invading the privacy of another by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever without their knowledge and consent.
You may not:
- Access or attempt to access those web pages of the Website and/or Portal, its database(s), logic and software except as explicitly permitted;
- Provide false or misleading information about yourself as contact information, billing information or company information or otherwise provide information which misrepresents yourself;
- Distributor or otherwise share your account details with anyone;
- Use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
If SCUK believes that unauthorised or improper use is being made of the Website and/or Portal, it may, without notice and at its sole discretion, take such action as it deems appropriate, including blocking access to the Website and/or Portal. Violation of this policy can lead to termination of your account.
You are responsible:
- For protecting your computer against interference, spyware or viruses which may compromise the security of any connection between your computer and the Website and/or Portal;
- For protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password; and
- You may not reveal your password to anyone, whether through act or omission. You agree to notify SCUK immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
Limitation of Liability
SCUK is not responsible:
- For any actions or omissions of any user or users (“Users”) requested to be added to the Portal by you and subsequently registered with the Portal;
- For the content and/or statements, express or implied, advertising, other material or services of any external website or resource which links to or is linked from this Website, nor for any loss of profits, damage, or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, statements, advertising, or other material or services on such external website or resource.
SCUK is not liable:
- For any loss you incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by SCUK or any other party due to someone else using your account or password.
In addition to the foregoing:
SCUK will not, in any way, be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any other damages however caused arising out of or in connection with the use of the website and/or portal, including without limitation any information or documentation or guide available from the website and/or portal.
SCUK makes no representations about the suitability of any information and or documentation provided on the website and/or portal. The information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit SCUK’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
Access and use of the Website and/or Portal is by way of non-exclusive license and is not sold. You never acquire any other rights in the Website and/or Portal or its software other than a right to use in accordance with these terms and conditions. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Website and/or Portal and any copies thereof are owned by SCUK or its suppliers unless otherwise expressly indicated. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the Website and/or Portal is the property of the respective content owner, including SCUK, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
SCUK permits you to download onto one computer hard disk or otherwise make one physical printed copy of material or content supplied by this website. All other use of the material or content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree that you will not procure a third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material.
For contact information or for other questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Website and/or Portal contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sumitomo Chemical (UK) plc’s contact details are:
Hythe House, 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL, England.
Company registration number 2217066.
Last modified: 23 May 2018