How to set up and use your airnote® atomiser
- Find an appropriate place to fix the bracket (ideally 2m or 6 ½ feet above the ground).
- Insert the two AA batteries into the airnote power unit. Make sure you insert the batteries the correct way round.
- Ensure the power unit is off, then place the unactivated cartridge onto the top of the power unit.
- Activate the cartridge by following the two-step instructions on the label: press the button on the back of the cartridge, then push the top and bottom of the cartridge together until the gap is closed and the cartridge segments click into place.
- Place the unit on setting III initially for maximum effect. After a few hours the air should be noticeably clearer. You can then adjust the control to achieve the optimal coverage for your room size and fragancing needs.
Some notes on where to place the atomiser
Please ensure that the airnote atomiser unit is placed at least half a metre away from people and furniture. Install the wall bracket approximately 2m from the ground. Use the wall bracket supplied.
Once cartridges have been activated, keep the airnote atomiser unit upright at all times to prevent the liquid contents from leaking.
For further information please refer to the Main Pack instructions manual and read the additional safety warnings on the packaging.