Your questions answered
How to buy airnote products
How can I buy airnote products?
How do I get replacement airnote cartridges?
Installation and use
How do I assemble the airnote® unit?
Should I shake the cartridge before use?
Should airnote atomiser units be kept on all the time?
I am going away, should I turn my airnote atomiser unit off?
Can I move my atomiser unit from one room to another?
How do you clean up the droplets?
Can it be used to treat open areas indoors?
Can I use it with my windows open?
Should I clean my airnote atomiser unit?
Can I use rechargeable batteries?
How long will my batteries last?
How long will the cartridges last?
How do I know when the cartridge needs changing?
My cartridge leaked. Will it hurt me?
Are the cartridge contents flammable?
How do I dispose of airnote cartridges and the atomiser unit itself?
Can I take the cartridge apart and refill it?
The LED light on the unit is flashing. What does this mean?
What does the green light mean?
What does the orange light mean?
How was airborne particle reduction measured?
How was diffusivity assessed?
If you encounter errors with the atomiser unit, try these steps first to ensure the unit has been assembled correctly:
- Take the cartridge off the unit and check that the batteries have been inserted correctly.
- Ensure the cartridge has been fully activated. Follow the two-step instructions on the label on the back of the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge on the unit and turn it on. The green LED should flash.
- Immediately after replacing the cartridge, an LED should flash continuously for a few minutes while the unit goes through the start-up process. When the LED is flashing the unit will be releasing a fine plume of droplets. This is difficult to see with the naked eye. View the plume from the side against a black or dark background and you can probably see the fine, mist-like spray. You should also be able to smell the fragrance unless you are using a Fragrance Free cartridge.
- Always return the airnote atomiser unit to the wall bracket when in use.
My airnote atomiser unit started to work and now it has stopped
I cannot smell the fragrance; it worked OK for several days after changing the cartridge
My unit doesn’t look like it is doing anything, how can I check it is working?
The cartridge has lasted a shorter time than I expected
I changed the batteries and fitted rechargeable batteries
I would like to buy a cleanaer product
I have an issue with my cleanaer product